For those who just want to have a cookie for yourself and don’t want to worry about making a whole batch of cookies just to have one, I found this recipe at biggerbolderbaking.com where you can make a Giant Single Serving Cookie!! ♥
It is a must try and it’s really tasty as well!
When I made this cookie, I was so happy of the outcome that’s why I am sharing the recipe I got with you!
So here’s the recipe and procedure:
- 2 Tbsp (1oz/30g) butter
- 3 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp whisked egg*
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda (this is a ½ of a ¼ tsp)
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Place butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl and melt
- To the melted butter, add brown sugar, salt, 1 tbsp egg, the vanilla, flour and baking soda. Stir with a spoon until well combined, about 20 – 30 seconds.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into a 3-inch disk on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until cookie is golden. You don’t want to over bake your cookie so it stays soft and doughie in the middle.
- Serve warm or allow to cool on a wire rack then store in an airtight container.
or you can simply click on the link below for more.